What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

5 Minors in SQF 2000 level 2 audit

Started by , Nov 25 2011 12:57 AM
2 Replies
Hi ,

We just had a SQF 2000 Level 2 re certification audit in our plant. The auditor did not confirm what rating we will achieve. Since its a dairy industry and we do not have the canning process the audit had marked N/A in that section.

Based on my past experience with similar criteria we had received an Excellent rating when we had 4 minors.

This recent audit the auditor had given us 5 minors but could not confirm our rating. Does any know what rating this may fall under. No major non conformance was achieved.

Thanks for every onces input in advance.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

Hi ,

We just had a SQF 2000 Level 2 re certification audit in our plant. The auditor did not confirm what rating we will achieve. Since its a dairy industry and we do not have the canning process the audit had marked N/A in that section.

Based on my past experience with similar criteria we had received an Excellent rating when we had 4 minors.

This recent audit the auditor had given us 5 minors but could not confirm our rating. Does any know what rating this may fall under. No major non conformance was achieved.

The Auditor didn't provide a score/grade because it is handled internally once the report is uploaded to the quickfire system. Depending on the non-conformance each line item has a certain number of points attached to it to determine the score/grade.

You should be able to see your grade as soon as the report is uploaded via your own quickfire link. I doubt that it will be an excellent rating however.

Hi ,

The Auditor didn't provide a score/grade because it is handled internally once the report is uploaded to the quickfire system. Depending on the non-conformance each line item has a certain number of points attached to it to determine the score/grade.

You should be able to see your grade as soon as the report is uploaded via your own quickfire link. I doubt that it will be an excellent rating however.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table