What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Largest Carrot Ever?

Started by , Nov 25 2011 07:53 PM
7 Replies
A neighbour was out metal detecting yesterday in a carrot field, he didn't find anything of note except some extremely large carrots. Apparently the ground was very sandy and soft which is quite stimulating to the old carrot growth hormones.

Let me introduce Larry.

carrot.JPG   351.28KB   46 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]
Just turned to my husband and said "wow, that's a big carrot" and realised it's probably time for me to get a life.

It's friday night and I'm looking at big carrots on the internet. That's not even a euphemism.

Just turned to my husband and said "wow, that's a big carrot" and realised it's probably time for me to get a life.

It's friday night and I'm looking at big carrots on the internet. That's not even a euphemism.

The suspense is unbearable. So what did the other half say ? "Certainly not hyperbole either" ?

Rgds / Charles.C
Could it be a very small bottle? ;-)

The suspense is unbearable. So what did the other half say ? "Certainly not hyperbole either" ?

Rgds / Charles.C

He said "you think that's a big carrot???" No. Seriously, he just rolled his eyes and continued watching X Factor.
Sorry Larry.....I've seen bigger and wider.
Terrabell if you've met a larger carrot we need to see some evidence.
Unfortunately I can't I no longer work at the factory where I was on the carrot processing line, the carrots we put through for one grower were huge! I called them industrial size and I had the job of having to chop them into smaller chunks so they wouldn't block up the rest of the processing line. One of the truck drivers took a picture of one next to a household jug, it was wider and longer than the jug and that was with the end of broken off which happened as he was getting it out of the ground.
Also got to see a few unusual carrot shapes

Similar Discussion Topics