What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food laboratory manual

Started by , Nov 30 2011 04:03 PM
5 Replies
Dear All;

I am working now to take the accrediation for our food laboratory , the lab is completly hase adequate instruments and machines , but before start I want to see sample of food lab manual , so I can look on that and do one similar with adding our food testing procedures accordingly , so please if you know poste it here ,

Regars
Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]
Dear hygienic,

Do you mean certified with respect to ISO 17025 or ???

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear All;

I am working now to take the accrediation for our food laboratory , the lab is completly hase adequate instruments and machines , but before start I want to see sample of food lab manual , so I can look on that and do one similar with adding our food testing procedures accordingly , so please if you know poste it here ,

Regars
Hygienic

Example of typical contents attached.

Laboratory Quality Manual Contents.pdf   57.7KB   355 downloads

Regards,

Tony
3 Thanks

Dear hygienic,

Do you mean certified with respect to ISO 17025 or ???

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Charles;
Yes.we ar going to be certified in ISO 1725 but the accridiation part requeets to se our laboratoy manual .

Regards
Hi everybody!
anybody have an example of 17025 manual for food laboratory?
Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi everybody!
anybody have an example of 17025 manual for food laboratory?
Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Grassman,

We can provide a manual that has been approved to the ISO 17025 standard:

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__50229

Pm me if you want to buy.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6