What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a Glass and Brittle Plastic Audit Form / Checklist

Started by , Dec 28 2011 01:46 PM
3 Replies
hello to all,

I am new at this position. i dont know much on the food safety.

I need some help on Glass Plastic Audit form/checklist. Is there a general form/checklist out there that can help me out, i just found out that we are having a Siliker Audit this upcoming monday...
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process
[Ad]
To I.G:

You may start to do this section (or area / department) by section (or area / department). In each section , list down all the glass items, brittle plastic or ceramic items until you completed all the sections. Then, check whether there is sign of cracks etc according to the frequency you determined.

Yong
1 Thank
See this previous discussion for examples: Glass and brittle plastics auditing checklists

Regards,
Simon
see attached sample and expandas per YongYM

Attached Files

4 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Coating inside the carton for plastic bottle