What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

On-site Laundering

Started by , Jan 17 2012 06:43 PM
1 Reply
Hi Members!

I am curious about on site laundering procedures and requirements and would appreciate any advise or guidance materials on the subject. I am new to the dried fruit industry and this company launders their own smocks and towels. The smocks are a dark purple color which makes it hard to bleach or tell if they are excessively soiled.

Thanks in advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them?
[Ad]

Hi Members!

I am curious about on site laundering procedures and requirements and would appreciate any advise or guidance materials on the subject. I am new to the dried fruit industry and this company launders their own smocks and towels. The smocks are a dark purple color which makes it hard to bleach or tell if they are excessively soiled.

Thanks in advance!

Dear bbrennantbf (curious name?),

First question - requirements for Who or What Standard ? (If any)

First general suggestion - try searching the forum for "laundry". This is quite a popular topic.

Second suggestion - why not change the colour ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Site Down? Does a Quality Manager need to be on site any time production is running? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site Is there a site that lists auditors and rates them? Preparing for on site Bacillus testing Can you refuse an audit if the Quality Manager is not on site? Storage Sharing (On site) BRC Site Standards Requirements for organization with multi-site certification in FSSC