What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Air Quality Monitoring

Started by , Jan 26 2012 05:35 PM
1 Reply
I have recently conducted a risk assessment on air quality supplied to our High Risk food hall. I am now looking for tolerable allowances for TACC's and Yeasts and Moulds on my settle plates, can anyone one help? RTE products produced!

Caddyshack
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Salary for Quality Control Supervisor
[Ad]

I have recently conducted a risk assessment on air quality supplied to our High Risk food hall. I am now looking for tolerable allowances for TACC's and Yeasts and Moulds on my settle plates, can anyone one help? RTE products produced!

Caddyshack

Standards will vary depending on your filtration standards, product, plate size and exposure time.

A lot of filtration standards measure efficiency of removing a certain particle size rather than micro standards.

Start by measuring to establish a standard and consider the results & any correlation with product quality.

Typical standards again depending on the product: maximum 50 Y&M and 100 TACC per plate on a minimum of 30 minutes exposure so I would start by working to this and review.

Regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards