What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need guidance on the agricultural practices of Global GAP standard?

Started by , Mar 02 2012 09:05 PM
3 Replies
I noticed these forums deal with the manufacturing portion of food safety, Is there some place I could get guidance on the

agricutural practices of Global GAP standard?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Warehouse Storage Practices Ice cream standard
[Ad]
I moved your topic into this forum, which is used for some of the less popular standards such as Global Aquaculture Alliance BAP, Global Red Meat Standard, Synergy 22000, PrimusGFS, CanadaGAP, GlobalGAP AIB, FDA, EFSIS.

If we find a lot of interest in any of the above standards I'm happy to make a new dedicated forum.

Regards,
Simon
The GlobalGAP website has a lot of information including the standard and guidelines for free.
For instance for the Integrated Farm Assurance Version 4, Fruit and Vegetables there is info at:
http://www.globalgap....php?idart=1440

Gail
1 Thank

I noticed these forums deal with the manufacturing portion of food safety, Is there some place I could get guidance on the

agricutural practices of Global GAP standard?

Did you have a question?

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Warehouse Storage Practices Ice cream standard Environmental Monitoring guidance Seafood facility SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Standard Bread Baking Method Best Practices for Managing Equipment Not in Use