What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone please provide South Africa Audit clause/check list

Started by , Mar 03 2012 07:44 AM
4 Replies
Now we are exporting frozen raw chicken meat to South Africa and will be audited very soon.

but we have no idea about South Africa regulation

Could anyone please provide us?

By the way our factory comply with BRC, HACCP, GMP ACP and Halal

Many Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]
Hi Wong,

I think South Africa like most African countries require exporting companies to comply with BRC and you already have that together with Halal.I think that is enough compliance.

Regards,
Kamwenji Njuma

Now we are exporting frozen raw chicken meat to South Africa and will be audited very soon. But we have no idea about South Africa regulation

Could anyone please provide us?

By the way our factory comply with BRC, HACCP, GMP ACP and Halal

Many Thank

Does BRC require you to ensure your food products comply with regulations in the country where your products will be sold/consumed? Is that why you are asking?

Your company / products will already comply with food regulations FDA/EU?

What about asking your customer, tell them what you work to and ask them what they need, expect etc.

Regards,
Simon

Does BRC require you to ensure your food products comply with regulations in the country where your products will be sold/consumed?

Clause 2.3.2 fifth bullet point. Potential non-conformance...?

As you say, the customer should know what is required and be able to help.

Does BRC require you to ensure your food products comply with regulations in the country where your products will be sold/consumed? Is that why you are asking?

Your company / products will already comply with food regulations FDA/EU?

What about asking your customer, tell them what you work to and ask them what they need, expect etc.

Regards,
Simon

Hi, At last. I can be of service.Attached is the South African Legislation w.r.t. poultry. We in Namibia use it.

Poultry Regulation.pdf   189.82KB   14 downloadsPoultry Regulation.pdf   189.82KB   14 downloads
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage How can I check good sterilization? FSSC New BoS Decision List Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea)