What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone got M&S standard GAP analysis for hygiene & PPC audit?

Started by , Apr 20 2012 12:30 PM
9 Replies
Hi All,
Has anyone got M&S standard GAP analysis for hygiene and PPC audit?
thanks for help
Min
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published
[Ad]
Not exactly GAP analysis but have attached a generalised summary used for PPC audit last year.

I have copies of the requirements (as per pack sent prior to audit) if there is any specific area you need assitance with.

Regards

Attached Files

3 Thanks
Thanks for this.
I have managed to put all requirements onto excel spreadsheet.
thank you very much
regards
Minesh

Not exactly GAP analysis but have attached a generalised summary used for PPC audit last year.

I have copies of the requirements (as per pack sent prior to audit) if there is any specific area you need assitance with.

Regards

Dear Scotty,

Thks for this nice document.

No direct experience with M&S myself but is it really true as implied in yr list (2.01.6) that they demand the use of the Codex decision tree to determine CCPs? Codex themselves do not of course. If so, M&S hv dropped a few notches in my mental esteem.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear Scotty,

Thks for this nice document.

No direct experience with M&S myself but is it really true as implied in yr list (2.01.6) that they demand the use of the Codex decision tree to determine CCPs? Codex themselves do not of course. If so, M&S hv dropped a few notches in my mental esteem.

Rgds / Charles.C

I have double checked and this is a direct quote from the PPC guidelines (module 2).

Regards
1 Thank
Interesting read Scotty.

I've dealt with most of the big UK retailers (but not M&S). I think I liked CO-OP best...I realise no-one asked but I thought I'd say!
1 Thank
Dear Scotty,

I have got the PPC Audit with full details.

Regards

1 Thank

Dear Scotty,

I have got the PPC Audit with full details.

I've also got copies (due to a PPC/Hygiene audit towards the end of last year - the factory I was working in at the time got a silver/silver grade with Ian Abbots from M&S being present throughout the audit).

Regards

Does anyone have a copy of the full details as we are having our first audit soon. Thanks in advance

Does anyone have a copy of the full details as we are having our first audit soon. Thanks in advance

Duplicate post, replies suggested to go here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ard/#entry63726

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis