What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

BRC Food Safety v6 v BRC S&D Standard V2

Started by , May 21 2012 02:11 PM
4 Replies
Hello,

A small percentage of our products now classify as factored goods and therefore fall outside the scope of the Food Safety standard.

Before I start the process of cross referencing the BRC Food Safety v6 and BRC S&D v2 standards, does anyone else have a similar review or comparison? If not, is it something that anyone would be interested in receiving when I complete?

Many thanks
Chris
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Fraud & Food Defense NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor
[Ad]
Hi Chris, sorry you didn't get a cross-reference. If you do carry one out it would be great if you could share it on the forum.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Chris,

Am in a similar situation as you are.

Would you mind sharing the template on the forum if you have done the cross referencing between brc v6 and s&d?

Thankyou
Rachuu
I imagine a cross reference between BRC Food V6 and BRC Storage & Distribution V2 will be as rare as hen's teeth.

Regards,
Simon
Hi Simon,
A comparison between these 2 standards is not very strange. A lot of requirements are the same. Especially when only the whole sale module is applicable.

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbial environmental air standard & dairy worker hand swab analysis method with standard & dairy equipment like pasteuriser, valve etc swab Storing food ingredients in same warehouse as food contact packaging Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Food Fraud & Food Defense NC for using non food grade oil in a compressor Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry. Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Inquiry about food safety culture elements