What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Common Responsibilities & Authorities for the Food Safety Team

Started by , May 24 2012 03:37 PM
2 Replies
Hi All;

Clause # 5.4 , my question here , if I want to give an adequate or R&A for the food safety team , what shall I define ?

please assist

Regards
Hgienice
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Compressed Air Monitoring - Common Sources of Contamination Common mistake in a HACCP flow diagram Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Common or Usual Name of Ingredient or Food SQF Ed 9 Audit Preparation - common issues?
[Ad]

Hi All;

Clause # 5.4 , my question here , if I want to give an adequate or R&A for the food safety team , what shall I define ?

please assist

Regards
Hgienice

I mean What are the Most common Responsibilities & Authorities for the food safety team in the Organisation certified in ISO 22000.
Hygienic
Hi,
The answer of your question is in the standard, but I'll give you a summary here. The team should have regularly meetings including the following: analyze results from verification activities, i.e. audits, certify that the system is in accordance with the requirements of the organization, assess the possibility of improvements and need for changes in the system, review records that can indicate possible presence of potentially unsafe products, obtain evidence of the impact of any corrective actions taken, review changes that can impact on the food safety, such as new products, ingredients, equipment, processes, areas, environment, packaging materials and processes, personnel and responsibilities, requirements, complainings, etc. review of emergency situations, evaluating the system, impact of updates, review communication and information, results from the management's review, regulary review the hazard analysis and HACCP plan, impact of training, etc.
Again, everything above is mentioned in the standard, you just have to read it
Good luck!

Similar Discussion Topics
Compressed Air Monitoring - Common Sources of Contamination Common mistake in a HACCP flow diagram Ridiculous cost of Vitamin D testing - is it common? Common or Usual Name of Ingredient or Food SQF Ed 9 Audit Preparation - common issues? Common Quality Control and Food Safety Testing Parameters What common daily operation checklists do you use? Common Critical Non-conformites in a BRC Audit? How common are process alarms? What is the common practice for extending shelf life of products produced abroad and sold in the US?