What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Contact Material Training

Started by , May 30 2012 09:42 AM
1 Reply
Hello,

I'm actually working as trainee in a Quality Divison (for Crown Cork)

I have to make a food contact material training concerning plants all over Europe.

I'm searching for different documents which could help me (legislation, principles, compliance with HACCP ...)

Can anyone help me because i've never done this before...

Thank you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

Hello,

I'm actually working as trainee in a Quality Divison (for Crown Cork)

I have to make a food contact material training concerning plants all over Europe.

I'm searching for different documents which could help me (legislation, principles, compliance with HACCP ...)

Can anyone help me because i've never done this before...

Thank you.

Hello,
the website http://ec.europa.eu/...isl_list_en.htm gives you the desired overview. Have fun...!
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6