What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Helpers to Test IFSQN's new Calendar Website

Started by , Jul 24 2012 10:02 AM
5 Replies
Over the past couple of months we have been working on a new dedicated food safety training and events calendar website. We are looking for some members to give the website a good testing before launching.

If anyone is interested in taking a look please let me know in this thread and I will set you up with access and provide further instructions.

The more the merrier.

Thanks,
Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test?
[Ad]
Sign me up
I'm in.
I nominate myself for the "this website is idiot proof" test.
Thanks guys, just one or two small things to sort and then I will PM you the details, I'll probably create a private forum for comments and discussion.

Thanks,
Simon
Please add me to the list as well. Thanks .

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? PAA test strips not matching titration results Walnut test frequency Can we test the water used in our facility using water testing kits?