What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Approx. Costs for a SQF certification

Started by , Aug 14 2012 02:21 PM
2 Replies
We're preparing our documentation as a secondary food packaging business, according to SQF 2000 Level2, for seven locations in the US.
I was wondering if somebody could give me a hint about the cost we're expecting. We didn't choose the third party auditors yet nor any organization that will help us with.
Thank you in advance to assist me with my budget plan. :-)

Anna

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

We're preparing our documentation as a secondary food packaging business, according to SQF 2000 Level2, for seven locations in the US.
I was wondering if somebody could give me a hint about the cost we're expecting. We didn't choose the third party auditors yet nor any organization that will help us with.
Thank you in advance to assist me with my budget plan. :-)

Anna

Per location -
off-site stage 1 audit - $1500 X 7

On-site stage 2 audit (you didn't mention size of plants) estimate 2 days on site and 1 day off site per locaton - $3800-4000x7

$1500 +/- for expenses per location.

There are other admin fees like if you have excessive corrective actions for instance, SQFI registration, yearly admin fees by the CB, certificate fee, etc.
Thank you so much.
I'll keep your name for our records, if you don't mind.

Anna

Per location -
off-site stage 1 audit - $1500 X 7

On-site stage 2 audit (you didn't mention size of plants) estimate 2 days on site and 1 day off site per locaton - $3800-4000x7

$1500 +/- for expenses per location.

There are other admin fees like if you have excessive corrective actions for instance, SQFI registration, yearly admin fees by the CB, certificate fee, etc.

Similar Discussion Topics