What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Printing Press Pass Assignment

Started by , Aug 23 2012 10:09 PM
3 Replies
I am looking for some examples of a packaging first print run approval procedure and an assignement letter for when the customer/packaging user must sign off when they elect not to attend the press pass, but get the packaging print company to approve the print standard on the customer behalf.

I audit a lot of packaging vendors and see this issue quite often, however because of confidentiallity I cannot get copies of their procedure and assignment letters that I can give to other packaging companies as an example of good practice.

So if any of you have a procedure and assignement letter that can be copied then I would appreciate a copy please.

Have any of you ever made this step a CCP in your factory (at the printing press or in the PrePress area)? Could be a requirement if there are allergens printed on the pack.

Looking forward to your replies and hope this topic gets others thinking about this subject.

Cheers
Peter
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flexible Printing Swabbing Is printing press humidifier water testing required? CCP for packaging printing process sought Uniform Logo printing methods What is the best method to clean walls in a flexo printing process?
[Ad]
I made this one up. It is quite complete, feel free to modify it at your convenience.

Offset test form.doc   202KB   52 downloads

Tamale
1 Thank
Hello Tamale
Thank you for the printing check list, looks very comprehensive.

Do you also have any procedures around this?
Cheers
Peter

Hello Tamale
Thank you for the printing check list, looks very comprehensive.

Do you also have any procedures around this?
Cheers
Peter

thanks for the upload, this is awesome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Flexible Printing Swabbing Is printing press humidifier water testing required? CCP for packaging printing process sought Uniform Logo printing methods What is the best method to clean walls in a flexo printing process? Which certification for food packaging printing unit & inks? HARA from offset proces (printing cartonboard) New member transitioning to BRC Printing and Packaging standards CFIA Registration for Printing Meat Inspection Legend HACCP Study and Potential CCPs of Offset Printing Process