What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk Assessment for cleaning

Started by , Sep 02 2012 09:46 PM
2 Replies
Dear all,

Would anyone be able to provide template doc. for the risk assessmentfor cleaning.

Look forward to hear from all.

Keep up good work.

Kindest regards

Martinblue

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Dear all,

Would anyone be able to provide template doc. for the risk assessmentfor cleaning.

Look forward to hear from all.

Keep up good work.

Kindest regards

Martinblue

Dear Martinblue,

Although under a different name, this current thread may well parallel yr request -

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__55500

It is maybe similar to asking for a template for HACCP.

Frankly, i have yet to see anyone actually define what they mean by "template", eg a procedure, a guide, with / without pictures, step-by-step, general, specific, the possibilities seem endless ? Bit like SOP.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Hi Martin,

Have you had a Company come in and set up your cleaning regime? if so then you can ask them for their risk assessment document, that's where I got the one for my client.

Otherwise it's a matter of documenting all your equipment , it's location and whether it needs cleaning daily/weekly/monthly etc.. This looks like a huge amount of work until you start , and then you realise that it's fairly straight forward.
F ex. All process equipment would be cleaned daily, walls and doors maybe monthly, ceilings lights etc... 6 monthly.

If you PM me I will let you see the one I have, I don't want to post it as it is not my own document.

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments Allergen Risk Assessment