What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A little help in SOP writing and examples

Started by , Sep 11 2012 07:07 PM
1 Reply
I just started at a relatively small and family owned fruit dehydrating plant and have been trying to get them up to date in food safety but i need a guideline or some sort of SOP examples to use as references. We are trying to pass the AIB route in about a few months maybe half a year.

All help is greatly appreciated
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4
[Ad]

I just started at a relatively small and family owned fruit dehydrating plant and have been trying to get them up to date in food safety but i need a guideline or some sort of SOP examples to use as references. We are trying to pass the AIB route in about a few months maybe half a year.

All help is greatly appreciated

Dear king.incar,

You may need to more specify what you are actually seeking.

Not myself a user of AIB but link below may help to partly answer yr query. Seems there is no specific format required for writing SOPs for AIB.

http://www.ifsqn.com...dpost__p__54208

Some other threads here contain semi-generic examples of SOPs for other standards which may also be of interest, eg -

http://sop.nfsmi.org...CPBasedSOPs.php

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Order of processes - manufacturing, testing, writing specifications Food Manufacturing Decommissioning Form Examples Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Examples of hazard analysis for Spices Blend to meet FSVP Examples of Risks and Opportunities for Clause 4 Regulation or guidance document regarding production Writing Ahead Writing Root Causes to Audit Queries Please Share Examples of Your Key Performance Indicator Programs Catering and manufacturing examples for HACCP Plan Examples Food Safety Objectives and plan to achieve