What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Housekeeping Checklist for a Hotel Facility?

Started by , Sep 14 2012 01:33 PM
2 Replies
Hi All;

My friend is House keepping Manager and he is looking to a suitable and cmprehinsive housekeeping checklist to be used while doing an inspection for the hotel facility such as rooms , cooridors ,toilets ,etc...

I know it is a food safety network but hope will get sharing from you ,

Regards
Hygienic
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? How to create an efficient housekeeping system without dedicated person housekeeper Good Apps for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories? Housekeeping & Hygiene (4.11) Methods for Improving Housekeeping
[Ad]

Hi All;

My friend is House keepping Manager and he is looking to a suitable and cmprehinsive housekeeping checklist to be used while doing an inspection for the hotel facility such as rooms , cooridors ,toilets ,etc...

I know it is a food safety network but hope will get sharing from you ,

Regards
Hygienic

Dear hygiene,

Do you mean a checklist for hygiene ?

If so, I suggest having a look at the US cGMP regulations which are typical for a manufacturing premises but contain a lot of basic stuff also, eg broken lights, unclean utensils, presence of pests (so far experienced in two hotels while travelling).

Or perhaps there is a section in the Aircraft hygiene regs which you hv quoted previously.

Maybe people here might like to submit other bad hotel experiences they have met ? A toilet which refused to flush was another memorable one.

Rgds / Charles.C

Dear hygiene,

Do you mean a checklist for hygiene ?

If so, I suggest having a look at the US cGMP regulations which are typical for a manufacturing premises but contain a lot of basic stuff also, eg broken lights, unclean utensils, presence of pests (so far experienced in two hotels while travelling).

Or perhaps there is a section in the Aircraft hygiene regs which you hv quoted previously.

Maybe people here might like to submit other bad hotel experiences they have met ? A toilet which refused to flush was another memorable one.

Rgds / Charles.C

Yes Charles from Hygiene point , but I am looking for checklist includes all rooms, lobby , toilets and kicthen as well ,focuse on hygiene and safety points .

Regards

hygienic

Similar Discussion Topics
Do rack pins need adding to monthly housekeeping audits? How to create an efficient housekeeping system without dedicated person housekeeper Good Apps for GMP/Housekeeping audits in factories? Housekeeping & Hygiene (4.11) Methods for Improving Housekeeping