What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to remove air bubbles in batter mix when mixing?

Started by , Oct 04 2012 07:57 AM
2 Replies
hi All,
we are running trials of wheat batter that us to make pastry sheets on hot moving drums.
actually when we bake on hot plates and when we bake the air bubbles appear during baking that making it unacceptable as per our quality standard. this is new product for us . anybody help me out , what to do with the batter during mixing to minimize or reduced to zero level of fine air bubbles .

the main ingredients of the batter
fine wheat flour
salt
water
lecithin
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can we rinse out mixing residue using product water? How to edit or remove forum posted Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Annual Testing Program - Dry Mixing Work Instruction for Mixing Cleaning Chemicals
[Ad]
Dear Sir,

You can deaerate the batter before baking to remove any entrapped air bubbles. Alternatively you reduce the mixing speed of the batter mixer and try.

Regards
Chander
thanks chander

yes, i told to mixing operator to reduce mixing speed .
and how to deaerate the batter ?

regards
saqib

Dear Sir,

You can deaerate the batter before baking to remove any entrapped air bubbles. Alternatively you reduce the mixing speed of the batter mixer and try.

Regards
Chander

Similar Discussion Topics
Can we rinse out mixing residue using product water? How to edit or remove forum posted Do we need to remove grass growing in rocks before the audit? Annual Testing Program - Dry Mixing Work Instruction for Mixing Cleaning Chemicals Please remove this spammer Would I be at risk of discrimination by asking employees to remove RakshaBandham bands? Can you use Clorox Bleach to remove smell in a floor scrubber? How to effectively remove sesame seed traces from utensils? How to remove oxy dry from film?