What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member: Rich W.

Started by , Oct 04 2012 09:26 PM
1 Reply
Hi All,
I've worked in operations and production at various types of printing firms since 1993.
In the last few weeks I've started as a Quality Assurance Technician at a flexographic converter / printer heavily involved in the production of flexible packaging for numerous food producers and sellers in the US market. We are trying to get ready for an SQF 2000 Level 3 audit in the next few months. In starting to research the SQF process, policies & requirements many of the forum posts from IFSQN have been popping up on my Google searches. I thought that joining the group would be a good source of info and direction.
Thanks for everyone's willingness to share their helpful and valuable info. I will try to do the same as my base of knowledge and experience in the SQF arena grows.
Best Regards to All,
Rich W.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]
Hi Rich and a warm welcome to the forums. You will find lots of useful information in the archives here and as you prepare for your SQF audit feel free to ask any further questions. We have members who have direct experience in your field who have implemented BRC and SQF systems for packaging as well as 3rd party auditors who can give you their views and experience.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Kind Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction