What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Equipment and Tool Program: Color-coding Equipment and Tools

Started by , Oct 10 2012 06:46 PM
1 Reply
Hi Everyone,
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. Sadly, I don't often have time to use these forums and so I'm not very familiar with them.

Anyways, I'm asking for some help with developing an equipment and tool program which designates certain colors of tools for certain uses. I was hoping someone could provide or direct me to an example program. I know this is something that can be very facility-specific, but I was curious how others have set up their programs. It's something we really need to implement at my facility.

Thank you,
Lane
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]
Hello Lane,

I have a few links to previous discussion topics for you to check out.

Color Coding System for Utensils

Coloring Code System for a Kitchen

Cleaning supplies and cross-contamination

How do you designate zones?

Also there is short article here:

Color-coding influences food safety behavior

And this supplier has some good equipment and information, including a nice picture.

Color Coded Cleaning

If you have further questions or comments please post them here.

Thanks,
Simon

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification COP Ancillary Equipment (11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Can acetone be used as a cleaning solvent in food contact equipment?