What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do Employees Lockers need Locks under SQF?

Started by , Oct 18 2012 07:07 PM
2 Replies
Hi All,

I was wondering if there was something in SQF that states that employee lockers must be locked. As far as I can tell, employers must provided employees with a locker for personal belongings but not a lock. Any insight into this matter?

Thanks in advance!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Innovative and effective communication to inform employees about food safety As per SQF are employees allowed to have neckless or anything hanging around their neck? Where can employees wear hairnets? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees?
[Ad]
Nope. SQF Edition 7 Module 11 section 11.3.7 (Change Rooms) simply states:

11.3.7 Change Rooms

11.3.7.1 Facilities shall be provided to enable staff and visitors to change into and out of protective clothing as

required.

11.3.7.2 Change rooms shall be provided for staff engaged in the processing of high risk foods or processing

operations in which clothing can be soiled.

11.3.7.3 Provision shall be made for staff to store their street clothing and personal items separate from food

contact zones and food and packaging storage areas.

11.3.7.4 Where required, a sufficient number of showers shall be provided for use by staff.

2 Thanks
Thanks for your input, Esquef. It's what I thought and am glad to have verification.

Similar Discussion Topics
Innovative and effective communication to inform employees about food safety As per SQF are employees allowed to have neckless or anything hanging around their neck? Where can employees wear hairnets? Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 How do you handle temporary and seasonal employees? HACCP Exam for Employees Toilet Requirement per number of employees Employees want to have music but is it a distraction Mitigation Plan for Disgruntled Employees Standards for Ratio of Toilets to Employees