What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Packaging Materials HACCP Training: SQF Practitioner

Started by , Oct 22 2012 06:39 PM
2 Replies
Need recommendations for HACCP training to qualify SQF Practitioner. If possible, focus should be on HACCP for Packaging Materials only. We do not handle or process any actual food.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging
[Ad]
I think you will struggle to find a HACCP course for packaging. I had a bespoke course carried out for me a couple of years ago, I was going to develop a course that I could sell on DVD, but as usual I didn't find the time.

What about SQF - have you tried contacting them to see what they have?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Regards,
Simon

I also work for a packaging converter and we utilize the HACCP training available thru AIB:

http://www.aibonline...logNbr=11-3140A

Similar Discussion Topics
Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Steamed dumpling packaging Magnets used in plastics packaging processing Food Contact Packaging Letter of Guarantee Example Packaging manufacturing and tape. Is touching boxes and par cooked bacon allowed while scaling and packaging?