What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Voluntary Disclosure of Food Safety Non-conformances

Started by , Oct 31 2012 09:41 PM
3 Replies
It is my observation that voluntary disclosure of food safety non-conformances is not done by audited food companies. I may not be correct. So I have posted separate poll questions representing the inspected/audited facilities’perspective; as well as the inspectors/auditors perspective to see if there are enough situations occurring that are contrary to my observation. Please vote as applicable to you.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HAVI voluntary module for BRCGS Packaging BRCGS Clause 7 traded goods - voluntary? Voluntary Quality Notification instead of Recall? BRC New voluntary module: 15, FSMA Voluntary Module 11 - Meat Supply Chain Assurance
[Ad]
The poll does not work as you are required to answer both questions. And the vast majority of members they are unlikely to be both an auditor and auditee.
Good catch Simon!

I sincerely apologize to all of you who wished to vote but couldn’t. I have modified the poll and I think the options work now. Please let me know if you find that they still do not work.

Thanks,

Gcse-fhp

Only two forum members have voted so far. So there is a chance that this information is not too late for you. If you happened to have worked both as a managerand as an auditor/inspector, I have set it so you are able to vote under both options.

Similar Discussion Topics
HAVI voluntary module for BRCGS Packaging BRCGS Clause 7 traded goods - voluntary? Voluntary Quality Notification instead of Recall? BRC New voluntary module: 15, FSMA Voluntary Module 11 - Meat Supply Chain Assurance Repacker with one line - looking into voluntary auditing Con Yeager Spice Company Issues a Voluntary Recall for Ground Cumin an Bimbo Bakeries USA Issues Allergy Alert and Voluntary Regional Recall Gel Spice Company, Inc. Issues A Voluntary Recall Of Fresh Finds Bran Mars Petcare US Announces Voluntary Recall of 22 Bags of PEDIGREE®