What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Gap Analysis between Low & High risk?

Started by , Nov 06 2012 11:57 AM
3 Replies
Hello!
I need to make this gap analysis, comparing the requirements of both, in order to show the results to my Plant Manager.
I´m interested in the requirements that apply to High Risk but not to Low Risk.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates
[Ad]

Hello!
I need to make this gap analysis, comparing the requirements of both, in order to show the results to my Plant Manager.
I´m interested in the requirements that apply to High Risk but not to Low Risk.

Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Regards

Dear newbalance55,

Sorry but I don't understand yr post.

A Gap Analysis is normally used to compare a standard, eg BRCfood6 to your own processing setup to find which requirements in the standard are not yet covered in yr process/documentation.

Rgds / Charles.C
Sorry Charles, you´re right
I used "gap analysys" incorrectly.

What I´d like to know is the requirements that apply to the high risk level but not to low risk.
Do they make a big difference?
According to the decision tree, my plant is low risk. But I´d like to convince the Plant Manager to go for high risk.

Sorry Charles, you´re right
I used "gap analysys" incorrectly.

What I´d like to know is the requirements that apply to the high risk level but not to low risk.
Do they make a big difference?
According to the decision tree, my plant is low risk. But I´d like to convince the Plant Manager to go for high risk.

Dear newbalance,

To get any useful comments, i suggest you post some details regarding the product/process you are having. (I notice that at the moment, this is the food packaging forum ? ).

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration