What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where do we get HACCP training for packaging?

Started by , Nov 09 2012 03:13 PM
5 Replies
Our company is a food packaging manufacturer that has just been asked by a customer to develop a HACCP plan. We need to get training and certification, but we are having trouble finding any training in the New England area. Anybody have any suggestions?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]

Our company is a food packaging manufacturer that has just been asked by a customer to develop a HACCP plan. We need to get training and certification, but we are having trouble finding any training in the New England area. Anybody have any suggestions?

There are many companies that will do the required training at your site. Your favorite search engine will yield plenty of results.
I have used Professional Food Safety Ltd. in the past. Excellent training and a good value.

Marshall

My previous employer paid for the certification from Guelph Food Technology Centre http://www.gftc.ca/. Great people I just saw the woman who did my certification at the SQF conference last week.

But the previous poster is correct there are multiple different companies including online training.
AIB (American Institute of Baking) has online training that can be done from your own office. https://www.aibonlin...ses/foodsafety/ We have used it for several employees and is accepted by auditors.
I did my training online here http://haccptraining.org/

Our company has done onsite training for packaging companies in the US and Canada. We offer courses approved by the International HACCP Alliance at very competitive prices. Email info@floridafood.org

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans Shelf Life of Primary Packaging HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree