What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone wanna give me an amateur desk audit for fun?

Started by , Nov 14 2012 03:01 PM
2 Replies
My desk audit is in two weeks... EEP. We had issues with scheduling, so I couldn't fit in a pre-assessment like I wanted to.... and I really really really really really really wanted to.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage
[Ad]

My desk audit is in two weeks... EEP. We had issues with scheduling, so I couldn't fit in a pre-assessment like I wanted to.... and I really really really really really really wanted to.

It would really help people to know where you are located. Being in New York State if your in Florida or something then I don't really have anything for you. If you were within 15-30 minutes of driving that might be a different story.
We're in Massachusetts. I have all of the files conveniently combined into 5 PDFs tho'

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRC Audit on new factory not yet producing Back to Basics - HACCP Audit Table