What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Research Topic on Msc Food Safety

Started by , Dec 01 2012 03:56 AM
1 Reply
Hi there. Currently, i plan to pursuing my post graduate in MSc Food Safety. as my research topic, i plant to conduct a research on Detection of pathogaen viral by using Nanosensor model in food processing industry.
just my curiosity, is there any way to built a nanosensor by own or it need to get from manufacturer only?

Thank You
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production?
[Ad]
We get all sorts of questions on here.

Does anyone know how to build a nanosensor?

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector Allergens control in research and development Research and development in food industry Quantitative research studies on food safety culture and sanitization What process and documents are required when handover from research and development to production? Research Areas for a Food Safety Management Masters Degree Looking for books or study materials for research and methodology Research Topics related to food fraud in food manufacturing Kill Step Validation Research for RTE Cereal/Kasha Research Project in Food Hygiene