What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 : Additional Requirements.

Started by , Dec 05 2012 05:16 AM
2 Replies
Hello Everybody.

Reading the Part I of the FSSC 22000, is there a point that talks about "Additional requirements" point 3.3. this send you to the Appendix IA.
(I attached the file).

Also, on the point # 4."Inventory of applicable regulations", I saw another post that someone ask about this, however nobody answer.

so, anyone who can help me with these requirements?, how I can comply with these three points?.

(note: the company is part of the Food Packing material manufacturing).

thank you.
Roberto.

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]
Dear Luigirobert,

The additional requirements are listed in appendix I A and are related to service specifications and supervision of workers.
Services related to food safety (e.g. pest control, quality of water, laundry, maintenance), need to be specified, need to be described, need to be considered in HACCP-study and shall be managed.
Workers should be aware of their role to food safety and should be supervised.

For #4 you need to make an overview of the applicable legislation and if available hygiene codes, guides for good mannufacturing (sector codes) etc. Make sure this document is verified regulary ro make sure it is still actual. Auditors like to check if the latest relevant legislation in your sector is included.

kind regards,
madam A. D-tor.
2 Thanks

Hi Madam

Thanks for sharing info. can you Pl share the check-list along with standards applicable for additional requirements. i am working in a food manufacturing company.

Regds

Nitin India

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme