What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Internal Audit Forms

Started by , Dec 20 2012 10:55 PM
7 Replies
I have taken the excel SQF checklist and changed to word documents. To me these are more friendly to use as internal audit documents.

Jason

Attached Files

2 Likes34 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

I have taken the excel SQF checklist and changed to word documents. To me these are more friendly to use as internal audit documents.

Jason

Thanks Jason, As SQFI have not provided a complete "checklist" for issue 7, this is really gold for some people I am sure.

I have done this already for 2 & 11 ages ago to get started.
Lotta copy/pasting

Cheers,
-B
1 Thank

Hey Jason! I just recently entered into the position of SQF Practitioner and need to make new internal audit forms (our old checklists didn't really cover the criteria in the SQF Modules). Your documents are great, but I had a few questions!  :helpplease:

1. What do you mean by secondary response?
  2. I saw that in the audit checklist that SQF provides, it also says "primary response", "secondary response", and "evidence"...am I correct in understanding that the primary response is if the stated clause is compliant, a minor, a major, or a critical non-compliance?
  3. What do you mean by NC/OBS? I'm thinking it means non-compliant/observations but that section is so small! 

I hope you can help me with these questions! I am working on modifying the document to fit my company's needs. 

Thank you!

Also...SQF is on edition 7.2 now, so there may be changes required!!

these forms are great,  thanks

Great forms

Thanks

thanks

Wow! Thank you for sharing all this GOLD!!

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted BRC Internal Auditing Query Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist