What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone please share a copy of PAS 223?

Started by , Jan 09 2013 01:54 PM
3 Replies
Hi all,

I badly in need a help. Can any one please share with me a copy of PAS 223, I'm preparing for a FSSC audit

Thanks in advance

Cong Tai
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Can anybody share any pre-requisites programme?
[Ad]

Hi all,

I badly in need a help. Can any one please share with me a copy of PAS 223, I'm preparing for a FSSC audit

Thanks in advance

Cong Tai

Hello huynh cong tai,
I HAVE A DRAFTCOPY OF PAS 223-2011(Prerequisite programmes on food safety for design and
manufacture of food packaging – Specification
).SEE THE ATTACHMENT IF IT IS USEFUL TO YOU
REGARDS
SUSHIL
Sushil, thank's for trying to help and for your input on topics, it is very much appreciated. Even though you posted a draft copy of PAS 223 it is still a copyrighted document by BSI and as such it cannot be freely shared on here, or we may get into trouble. Therefore I had to remove it.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? How to share certification work and costs with external company? Can anybody share any pre-requisites programme? Does SQF require a physical copy of all of your SOPs with an approval signature? Does the facility need a hard copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard for the audit? Can anyone share a recall template? Does anyone have a new ingredient template to share? Please share an example of a mock recall report