What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Validation of Cell Counting using Thoma Chamber

Started by , Jan 13 2013 08:23 AM
1 Reply
Hi,

I am working in the brewing industry and for the cell counting I use the chamber Thoma. Recently, I have done some tests with Scepter counter cells from Merck and I want to know if someone use this apparatus and if it is reliable. It can be used only for cells count and also for viability of cells?
What instruments/methods you use for this?

Thanks in advance!
maricmargot
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation
[Ad]
Can anyone help maricmargot with this query?

Thanks,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.5.1 Validation and Effectiveness Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Verification & Validation - scheduling, methods, etc. Metal Detector Validation What should be included in a cook validation? What is meant by an SQFI Validation Audit? Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence