What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pre-Req D2.1.1 - Communicable diseases

Started by , Jan 30 2013 07:06 PM
3 Replies
Hey everyone,
If you guys have a employee who comes to work and MAY have a communicable disease, you send them to the doctor. what do you require of them in order to return to work. Does anyone have a template that the employee would give to the doctor to sign. OF COURSE THE DOCTOR WOULD CHARGE!
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 11.3.1.1 Infectious Diseases and Medical Screening Amendment List of communicable diseases to consider before hiring staff? Visitor Health / Communicable Disease Rules or Checklist? SOS! FSSC22000 Employee Communicable diseases Bacteria Associated with Foodborne Diseases
[Ad]
Hummm... the Dr should issue a standard "OK to Return to Work" slip I would think.

Phil

Hummm... the Dr should issue a standard "OK to Return to Work" slip I would think.

Phil

They would issue their own, i was curious if anyone had made their own form though to have the doctor sign.
Which standard are you working with Tisher?

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 11.3.1.1 Infectious Diseases and Medical Screening Amendment List of communicable diseases to consider before hiring staff? Visitor Health / Communicable Disease Rules or Checklist? SOS! FSSC22000 Employee Communicable diseases Bacteria Associated with Foodborne Diseases Handling diseases