What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Packing House Cleaning - Storage of equipment and color coding

Started by , Feb 18 2013 08:59 PM
1 Reply
hello,
I have a question about storing cleaning equipment.
Can it be stored near main entrance to packing house - sorting area?
Is the place near doors always correct? A
I have a question about colour codung? How many colours should I use in packing house?
one for storage area, one for sorting area, one for toilets and offices, is it enough?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage MAP Packing residual levels size variance Co-Packing Branded products Outsourced manufacturing and packing HACCP plan Flash Frying Product and packing in High Risk Area
[Ad]
There is no precise science to this. The colour coding you have chosen seems to be based on the risk of transferring contaminants from one area to another. Storing near doors isn't a problem, as long as not too close to open or exposed product and equipment is maintained in good condition.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage MAP Packing residual levels size variance Co-Packing Branded products Outsourced manufacturing and packing HACCP plan Flash Frying Product and packing in High Risk Area Dairy Reference Standard for Filling-Packing Room Risks in Drink Packing Chocolate coating room and dry packing room zoning and gowning Suitable Packing Material for Toasted Coconut Chips Co-packing of branded products and certification scopes