What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures

Started by , Dec 15 2003 11:30 AM
5 Replies
Hi,

Has anyone heard of / up to speed with The Guidelines for Regulating Wood Packaging Material in International Trade, copy attached below.

Also does anybody know of a reliable and cost-effective UK supplier of disposable plastic pallets that can take a maximum weight of 500 KG and stand being air freighted to Australia.

Simon

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit
[Ad]
I've actually found the relevant Australian website that deals with this:

AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FISHERIES AND FORESTRY

I have also attached a comprehensive document to this post taken from their website, which covers the requirements for the treatment of wooden pallets / wooden items used for imports.

Attached Files

Simon,

General guidelines on phytosanitary measures will be those issued by WTO but I believe the requirements are higher as set by the New Zealand Goverment under their own Bio Security Act 1993.

Exporters to NZ may want to refer to www.maf.govt.nz for further details.

Cheers
Charles Chew

Has anyone heard of / up to speed with The Guidelines for Regulating Wood Packaging Material in International Trade

Hi Simon and Saferpakers,

the situation is still cloudy up to my best knowledge.

After being stressed by Export Department of my company I found a couple of links.

Wood packaging for NA

Industry alert

I'm going to meet a supplier who is supposed to become our partner in this business. I will inform you. Regards. Franco

I'm going to meet a supplier who is supposed to become our partner in this business. I will inform you. Regards. Franco

Did you find anything out from your supplier Franco?

Regards,
Simon

Did you find anything out from your supplier Franco?

Regards,
Simon

No, I didn't.

The stuff was always the same

I was thinking of process validation data for container fumigation, but nothing new came out from the supplier.

Saferpakers, you know I am a dreamer

Similar Discussion Topics
Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit International Standards for Freeze Dried Strawberries International Standard for the Kilogram Can anyone share their food defense plan with International Adulteration requirements? Due to increasing number of affected Coronavirus, what is your BCP for your local and international suppliers in case covid extends for the whole year Appropriate International Standard for Salt Production?