What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Implementing Risk Management into QA or Food Defense Plan

Started by , Mar 05 2013 05:02 PM
2 Replies
Hello All,

I hope somebody of you can help me with my problem.
I need some help with Risk Management.
How you implemented the Risk Management into your QA or Food Defense Plan and what exactly means Risk Management.
Do you have Documents for me for example ?

Thank you in advance,

Steffen
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System
[Ad]
There are a couple threads in the forums that have maybe able to help you out. Here are two i took a look at, that may give you some insight as to what you need

http://www.ifsqn.com...search__1<br />
and

http://www.ifsqn.com...__fromsearch__1

Hope this helps: Ive also attached a couple of item try and to help you out.

General-Food-Defense-Plan-9-3-09%20_2_.pdf   39.11KB   317 downloads
fdb%20ORM%202001.pdf   122.75KB   340 downloads
3 Thanks
Risk Management is one element of the Risk Analysis Framework. There are 3 elements in total:

1. Risk Assessment
2. Risk Management
3. Risk Communication

Once you determine the likely occurrence and impact of a hazard under Risk Assessment you then use Risk Management to put in place actions, controls and specific measures to address the hazard. Communication covers the specific methods used to communicate information on hazards and risk to interested parties.

Risk management involves taking process, product and storage criteria and implementing food safety management programs under HACCP and PRP's.

Just a little information to put risk management into context.

George
2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Problems Implementing and Maintaining a Knife Control Policy Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Suggestions for implementing ISO 22000 in catering How much I should charge for developing and implementing a Seafood HACCP Program Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch