What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

M&S Code of Practice

Started by , Mar 14 2013 08:44 PM
2 Replies
Hi Everybody!
May I ask a question?! Is there a Marks & Spencer document available from anyone like the Tesco - TFMS One that is available online?
Thanks a mill
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Best Practice for Record Filing SQF Code Sector Question
[Ad]
The short answer is Yes. M&S codes etc are normally accessed via their IT system which is available to approved suppliers. Very detailed and on par with the Tesco technical standard.

George
Ok cool thanks. The info is actually for an assignment for a Masters I'm studying, but I can probably just apply the info from the Tesco one. Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? Best Practice for Record Filing SQF Code Sector Question SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline SQF Quality Code 2.8.1.2 Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System