What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Help needed on moisture pick up of sugar during storage?

Started by , Mar 18 2013 04:21 AM
3 Replies
Hi guys,

Could you help me out on the topic on moisture pick up of sugar during storage? Can you share your experience or some links that discusses moisture pick of sugar.

Thanks in advance.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Torbal Moisture Analyzers
[Ad]
I am intrigued by your question. What do you mean exactly?

Hi guys,

Could you help me out on the topic on moisture pick up of sugar during storage? Can you share your experience or some links that discusses moisture pick of sugar.

Thanks in advance.

Dear chebar,

i am guessing you mean white sugar.

Maybe some comments of interest in these documents -

a3a1-Sugar (raw and refined) - Cargo Handbook - the world's largest cargo transport guidelines website.pdf   131.8KB   12 downloads
a3a2 - white sugar.pdf   243.69KB   18 downloads
a3a3 - sugar storage, humidity effect.pdf   461.49KB   17 downloads
a3a4 - oligosaccharides. hygroscopic properties.pdf   774.37KB   14 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C
2 Thanks

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Hello mate,
we are using magnesium stearate in our production of powdered sugar, it helps against lump forming.
We didnt have any problem with crystal sugar and moisture.

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Torbal Moisture Analyzers Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices Compressed air testing needed? What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution