What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Micro organisms in food & beverage

Started by , Mar 19 2013 05:24 PM
13 Replies
This might be a little basic, but i find it very good to demonstrate to the staff some of the characteristics of food poisioning

Caz x

Attached Files

18 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces
[Ad]

This might be a little basic, but i find it very good to demonstrate to the staff some of the characteristics of food poisioning

Caz x

just what I needed.
thanks.
1 Thank
Very generous of you to share.

Caz x

Thanks Caz x, my I have references to look up more studies. thanks.
1 Thank
Dear Caz,

Very useful, and pictorially ingenious, guidelines.

Not a criticism but it is difficult in the literature to find uniform opinions on some of the tabulated content, eg temperature / times for “destruction” of micro-organisms.

@ arctefax, Volumes, eg 5,6,8 in the series "Microorganisms in Foods" from ICMCF are a goldmine for a range of foods and practical related data although occasionally getting slightly aged. Details on medical oriented aspects are another direction again.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
Informative !!!

thanks caz

Dear Caz,

Very useful, and pictorially ingenious, guidelines.

Not a criticism but it is difficult in the literature to find uniform opinions on some of the tabulated content, eg temperature / times for “destruction” of micro-organisms.

@ arctefax, Volumes, eg 5,6,8 in the series "Microorganisms in Foods" from ICMCF are a goldmine for a range of foods and practical related data although occasionally getting slightly aged. Details on medical oriented aspects are another direction again.

Rgds / Charles.C

is there an e-book for that?

is there an e-book for that?

http://www.springer....8-0-306-48675-3

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank
thx a lot !

http://www.springer....8-0-306-48675-3

Rgds / Charles.C

hundred euros ?
Try this for a freebie. It's an oldie but may still help.

Found it on the net a few years back.

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Thanks Caz....

Thanks Caz :sleazy:  

Thank you Caz. Very helpful

Regards

Similar Discussion Topics
Ambient air micro (APC, Y&M) limits Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Compressed Air - Micro parameters Micro-testing (E.Coli, Salmonella, Yeast and Mold) for supplier Micro. Guidelines for Food Contact Surfaces Micro Lab Testing Micro Testing Composite Sampling Interpretation of micro testing guide Equipment Micro Standards Micro Testing for French Fries