What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introduction

Started by , Mar 24 2013 06:00 PM
2 Replies
Hello ,

I am Arun Prem from India. .I am very much Thankful to Mr.sankaranarayanan,CEO of Aviedon,who get introduced me to this forum.

I was working with Water Treatment operations in Oman Defence for the last 5 yrs ,before that i got more than 10 years experience in Chemicel Industry with field of specialization in Filtration Process.

Presently I am working in Aviedon SARL, Abidijan,Cote d'ivoire,We are engaged in the Production of Natural Sweetner called Thaumatin.I am an novice in this field of food processing,hence i may be posting lot of small dobts and questions.

Best Regards
Arun Prem
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction
[Ad]

Hello ,

I am Arun Prem from India. .I am very much Thankful to Mr.sankaranarayanan,CEO of Aviedon,who get introduced me to this forum.

I was working with Water Treatment operations in Oman Defence for the last 5 yrs ,before that i got more than 10 years experience in Chemicel Industry with field of specialization in Filtration Process.

Presently I am working in Aviedon SARL, Abidijan,Cote d'ivoire,We are engaged in the Production of Natural Sweetner called Thaumatin.I am an novice in this field of food processing,hence i may be posting lot of small dobts and questions.

Best Regards
Arun Prem

Dear arprpr / Arun Prem,

Welcome to the forum !

It looks like you have had an interesting career.
Look forward to seeing some queries some time though i predict you already know far more about Thaumatin than myself.

Rgds / Charles.C
Welcome to the IFSQN forums Arun.

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction Introduction