What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

ISO 22000 for food packaging manufacturing industry

Started by , Apr 03 2013 10:24 AM
5 Replies
Dear all,

Please let me know what all necessary documents we need to have for implementation of ISO 22000 for a packaging manufacturing unit.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Dear all,

Please let me know what all necessary documents we need to have for implementation of ISO 22000 for a packaging manufacturing unit.

These are all the documentation Requirements for the ISO 22000 & PAS 223 Technical Specifications. Pas 223 are the required prerequisite programs for packaging manufactures. The 2 specifications combined satisfy the requirements for FSSC 22000. Hope this helps

Shane

Attached Files

1 Thank
Unlike BRC-IOP, ISO 22000 does not have specific requirements to address product defects or integrity of intended end-user functionality which is a key concern with packaging processes. Does PAS 223 provide PRPs to support this deficiency?
Do you recommend BRC more than FSSC for a packaging industry?
Depends what your customers want?

Do you recommend BRC more than FSSC for a packaging industry?

Dear pranav,

Simon is obviously priority-wise correct.
I do remember that a post in an earlier packaging thread recommended BRC/IOP as more user-friendly from a purely content point-of-view. I guess this reflects the more prescriptive nature of BRC standards as compared to the generic iso format.

Rgds / Charles.C
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?