What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello to the Group

Started by , Apr 10 2013 12:57 AM
3 Replies
Hello, my name is Tina Huynh. I am from Viet Nam. I am prosessing seafood engineer. l want to make friend with all people and share information with everybody together. I hope all people help me!

Thanks and Best Regards
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Food Safety Culture - Group Dynamics 3rd Party Sanitation Group - Indoor Hydroponics Rejoining the Group
[Ad]
Welcome to the forums Tina.

If you need anything let me know.

Regards.
Simon

Welcome to the forums Tina.

If you need anything let me know.

Regards.
Simon

Hi Simon,
Thank you very much!
I can not post the topic on forum. Can you help me?
Thanks
Tina
First off : Hi Tina and welcome to the forums

Secondly (Simon, correct me if im wrong). To post a topic on the forum; Scroll down from the main page until you get to the forum topics, choose the category that fits the question you want to post the most. Inside this forum category in the top right corner will be the "New topic" tab. Click on this and you should be all set to post your questions. Hope this helps TIna

P.S. Please vote for my photo “jpredmore” in the IFSQN t-shirt contest.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Group Level Risk Rating of food businesses Glass Receptacle X-ray Validation for special-risk group population Food Safety Culture - Group Dynamics 3rd Party Sanitation Group - Indoor Hydroponics Rejoining the Group Can we group flavored seltzers and carbonated RTD cocktails under the same HACCP Plan? If two products made from the same plant are blended together can I group them as a single ingredient on the label? On How to Group a Huge Catalog of Products (Bonus, allergens!) Introduction to group New Member to Group