What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for users of BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution

Started by , Aug 23 2012 08:50 PM
7 Replies
New here.
Looking to find others that are working with the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution. (Issue 2).
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage
[Ad]

New here.
Looking to find others that are working with the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution. (Issue 2).

Dear Oilman,

Welcome to the Forum !

I think the Storage and Distribution "Group" is somewhat less populated than the Global Food but nonetheless topics do seem to pop up fairly regularly.

If you have any specific or general inputs / queries, please don't hesitate to post. Some of the apparently simplest questions have subsequently broadened into multiple directions IMEX.

Rgds / Charles.C

I tried to PM you. 

Give me a shout if you need any help.

The best thing to do is ask your questions here on the open forum as and when you have them.  This way visitors to the forum, readers of our newsletters and members of the IFSQN social media channels will see them and you are more likely to achieve your goal of sharing information and getting your queries answered.

Welcome to the IFSQN.

Regards,

Simon

I tried to PM you. 

Give me a shout if you need any help.

Hi Ekivlen,

Good of  you to help.

The communication problem is maybe due to receiver's limited number of posts.

Also  the OP is 3 years old. :smile:

Im new here! :)

I'm currently working with several customers that are implementing this standard, so please feel free to ask questions on the forum.

Regards,

Tony

Hi all,

I am new in the food certifications.

I checked some documents in SQF and BRC sites but still have some questions. We are a warehousing company that would like to store food products. It would be actually raw material that would be packaged in closed big bags.  I I am thinking either to check for SQF or BRC certification. BRC STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION or SQF level 1, module 2 and 12.

I am checking the less prescriptive one. I have no problem with the documentation but my concern is bout the building itself, the requirements, walls, floor, ceiling. It is not really clear to me. Actually we store non hazardous chemical products in big bags and boxes and we have a PEST control program. No temperature control as no specifications from our customers, Just dry and well ventilated area.

I will appreciate if you can give me some advise or send me some documentation/check lists that could help me.

Regards

Sam

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area?