What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSA / Pick n Pay Supplier Audit

Started by , Apr 18 2013 10:02 AM
6 Replies
Hi All,

I am busy preparing for an FSA / Pick n Pay supplier audit and i am stumped by the following 2 requirements:

2.5 Services - Control of Utilities: Documented program to address the use and control of water, steam, ice, air and other gases.

We currently only use water & ice: what i have in place is: a water ditribution plan, water and ice microbiological testing program and chemical analysis for the water. Also have the cleaning schedule and procedure for the ice machine.

Is there anything else that I can include in this "documented program" - PLEASE HELP!

2.18.7 Trend Analysis: Trend analysis is to be done one process and quality control records, analysed and communicated to management.

the only trending that i currently have in place is, customer complaint trending and microbiological trending. Please advise on what else can be trended?

Some examples will be great.

Your assistance wll be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ashnee
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]
Hi Ashnee

reply to 2.5 : Have a look at the GFSI 6th edition, GMP C13. (think it is pg 113)

reply to 2.18.7 : The auditors love to see waste trended ;-)

Hope this helps
Jackee

Hi All,

I am busy preparing for an FSA / Pick n Pay supplier audit and i am stumped by the following 2 requirements:

2.5 Services - Control of Utilities: Documented program to address the use and control of water, steam, ice, air and other gases.

We currently only use water & ice: what i have in place is: a water ditribution plan, water and ice microbiological testing program and chemical analysis for the water. Also have the cleaning schedule and procedure for the ice machine.

Is there anything else that I can include in this "documented program" - PLEASE HELP!

2.18.7 Trend Analysis: Trend analysis is to be done one process and quality control records, analysed and communicated to management.

the only trending that i currently have in place is, customer complaint trending and microbiological trending. Please advise on what else can be trended?

Some examples will be great.

Your assistance wll be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ashnee

1 Thank
Hi Ashnee,

I received an email recently from Pick n Pay regarding the audit criteria. Please find the attached document.

Regards
SandyCopy of Audit Criteria Documentation PnP.xls   56KB   1536 downloads
4 Thanks

hi Ashnee

I have the same difficulty with 2.5 for the PnP audit, would you be able to assist me with the "documented program"?

Hi, this is incredibly useful information. Please can you tell me where I can find more information. I am new to the processes and requirements and wondered where I could find more information to help me understand this process better.

Thanks, :spoton:

Hi There

Does anyone have a copy of the actual standard? Or a link to where I can obtain it?

Thanks

Hi All, please can someone help me with the checklist for the FSA Audit?

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Allergen checklist to supplier Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?