What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New HACCP Plan format

Started by , May 10 2013 07:18 PM
7 Replies

This is my HACCP plan format , because I can write more information

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat
[Ad]

Did you mean to attach something Cavat?

My names is not CAVAT, It is Cavit.

Sorry, I am not attached my documentsEK4-HP 7 4G-OREGANO HACCP PLAN.pdf   70.47KB   327 downloads

Many apologies Cavit.  :smile:
Do you want members to give you feedback on your HACCP Plan?

Regards,

Simon

Sorry, I am not attached my documentsEK4-HP 7 4G-OREGANO HACCP PLAN.pdf

Should be validation!

unfortunately , I didnt see any new subject on this haccp plan , but i think its complete .

Sorry, I am not attached my documentsEK4-HP 7 4G-OREGANO HACCP PLAN.pdf

Dear Cavit,

It’s a nicely worked out / formatted document. But IMO it is not correct to call it a  “XYZ HACCP Plan” since it lacks a specific linkage(s) to any Process.

For example compare this (EDIS) example -  

haccp plan minimal layout.png   41.08KB   58 downloads

(specifically see 1st table, some people might include 2nd/3rd also within a “haccp plan”)

Maybe I am nit-picking since various definitions / interpretations of a “HACCP Plan” exist (  I personally expect to see detail for items like Product Specification, Process Flowchart, Typical Hazards, Hazard Analysis, etc.) but yr title simply looks "wrong" to me :smile: .

[ just for interest, one definition of a haccp plan (Praxiom) –

HACCP plan

A HACCP plan is a written document that describes how you plan to manage and control your organization’s food safety hazards. An HACCP plan contains at least the following information:

1. Critical control points (CCPs).
2. Hazards that will be controlled at each CCP.
3. Control measures that will be used at each CCP.
4. Critical limits that will be applied at each CCP.
5. Procedures that will be used to monitor CCPs.
6. Actions that will be taken when limits are violated. ]

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - this MD looks amazingly sensitive to me, rather hard to believe ?

(Perhaps the numbers refer to the radius?)

Hi Cavit

To me, this is more a HACCP verification plan

As Charles says in his post, you'd expect a HACCP to be a document that would have a Flow Diagram of the identified steps of the process, and then a risk assessment of each step before putting each step through a decision tree to see if it is a CCP or not. And then there's the validation.

Do you have a document that sits in front of this saying how you got to the point that metal detection is a CCP?

As a verification plan, it is excellent.

Caz x

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan