What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

At last! I'm a Member

Started by , May 15 2013 12:55 PM
3 Replies

Hi! guys! I'm glad I found this site that seems to be very helpful to a newbie like me in this field of food safety. By the way, I'm working here in Saudi Arabia right now as a chef and just got my certification on HACCP last year. Now, I'm on the process of making an HACCP plan. To the moderator, thanks for accepting me. :happydance:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Hello and welcome to the IFSQN new member from Saudi Arabia.  Did you have to wait long to be approved, we normally validate new members quite quickly, usually within a few minutes (if we’re not sleeping).  Anyway if you need any help with your HACCP plan post a new topic.

Regards,
Simon

I meant, I've been searching the net for a long time and just happened to found this site. thanks Simon

Oh I see RALH.  By the way why are you flying the Philippines flag?

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction