What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Internal audit woes

Started by , May 16 2013 07:41 PM
4 Replies

I am currently trying to do the annual internal audit.

"...documented internal auditor training (and train the trainer training would also be a plus)"

I should start taking anti-nausea medication.

PS I like trains.

Edit:

This was supposed to be a reply to a post I found on this; I don't know why it came up as a new thread. I am embarrassed.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit
[Ad]

So what exactly are your woes Tadelong; you having problems putting the schedule together or getting it done?

Either way playing with your train set is unlikely to help. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

It's just a slog; staring blankly at a screen(and three open binders) is not exactly how I look forward to my days going by. Especially not during the very nicest time of year.

Thomas

It's just a slog; staring blankly at a screen(and three open binders) is not exactly how I look forward to my days going by. Especially not during the very nicest time of year.

Thomas

Dear tadelong,

Quite lyrical :clap:. Perhaps you should have been a poet.

Please don’t worry too much, there’s always someone worse off than yourself.

Mayhap this offering will reduce your boredom and inspire a little.

ctn mix.pdf   124.71KB   73 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

PS - Sorry I couldn't find any "trains". :smile:

Tadelong,
I can totally hear where you are coming. I have to do BRC (V 6)Section 3.5 and have been putting it off for 2 weeks. I think with some patience and getting through a few internal audits it does get easier. I am finding that now that we are going through our 3rd year of certification being able to review previous internal audit reports I have found ways to pin point key documents to see if the program is working.
As a side note in a past life I was a GMP auditor and document review was not a favourite part of the audit for me.
Hang in there and enjoy the nice weather and of course any VIA train that you happen to see :)
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices BRC Internal Auditing Query FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist SQF Internal Audit Documentation question SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Internal Audit Assesment FSSC Internal auditor competency Frequency of Internal Audits Internal auditing and non-conformance reporting software systems Quantifying internal audit tasks