What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sampling Inspection and Analysis SQF Level 2

Started by , May 24 2013 10:49 PM
1 Reply

Hello ALL,

I am undergoing SQF level 2 certification and i dont quite understand the Sampling Inspection and Analysis 2.5.6. What is the code asking. I have the documentation. What next?

Thanks in advance all

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP
[Ad]

Hi

The SQF guidance document is really useful as it clearly sets out the expectation for each clause - if you havent already go a copy pop over to the SQF website and download a copy - its free!

Basically for this caluse you need to have a document that defines what testing you perform on materials/products/WIP items - micro, organoleptic, physical and chemical whicever applies - who does the testing, how often, what test methods are applied and what limits you are working to. You need to show that the methods are recognised methodologies and that those performing the tests are competent to do so - this applies to internal staff (trainng records) and external labs (accreditation).

You will need to have procedures written for how to deal with out of specification results - this may be covered in other documentation in your QMS but you need to clearly define actions and responsibilities.

Lastly you need to keep copies of all results, any actions for out of specifications and show that you are sticking to your defined limits and schedule.

Hope that helps!

Sarah

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Is Product Sampling a CCP ISO 17025 sampling and non conforming procedure Micro Testing Composite Sampling Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Raw Material Sampling Plan How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling