What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for food industry experience with Inert Gas Generators

Started by , Jun 04 2013 10:13 PM
0 Reply

Hello, I am looking for food industry experience with the use of inert gas generators (natural gas combustion) to produce packaging gas (approx. 12% CO2). These systems were popular in the 1980s and 1990s and as I understand were used as the first step in the carbonation process at one time. They are seldom used now so I may be looking for historical expertise, however, a few systems are still in use in the food industry.

I would like to know what kind of filtration was used by food manufacturers who had these systems in their manufacturing facilties to remove possible natural gas hydrocarbon/combusion contaminants from the packaging gas.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan