What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience using Zep chemicals for sanitation?

Started by , Jun 13 2013 12:44 PM
5 Replies
Does anyone have experience using Zep chemicals for sanitation? Any comments on effectiveness? Thanks! Jessica
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs
[Ad]

Jessi-

We use Zep chemicals for saniation and they work very effectively. No issues with our zep products.

Does anyone have experience using Zep chemicals for sanitation? Any comments on effectiveness? Thanks! Jessica

Dear jessiburke,

Just out of curiosity, did you verify that it's on the list of Canadian approved sanitisers for the presumably specific, but unspecified, usage you are requesting comments on  ? And if so, do you have some reason to disbelieve ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Thanks for your response Bre. Charles - yes it is on on CFIA's approved Chemical list - no issues there. I am asking because I recently changed jobs/companies. We used Johnson Diversy at my last company and use ZEP at my new company. I've been asked for my opinion on ZEP chemicals but I have no experience with them. Thanks. Jessica

We used ZEP chemicals in my last factory and they seemed to do the job just fine.

Yes we  use Zep products for years in our processing area and have had no problems with them at all.  I would receommend them without hesitation.  I am not sure if they make anything else, but would suggest making sure the products you use are food grade.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Cleaning methods and chemicals for plastic IBCs? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Does anyone have experience with 3M Scrub Stick? Sanitation - suppliers of food grade brushes, brooms, and scrubs Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Does anyone have any experience in the new Anderson PPR System (paperless) in CA? Ozonated water in sanitation program Does anyone have any information about or experience with Candida valida? Cleaning Chemicals in a Food Contact Packaging Site